Safety Training DVDs
Convergence DVDs are training courses delivered via conventional DVD media for customers who may be technology-averse or have limited training delivery options.
Generally, customers who gravitate toward DVD training are smaller organizations, or satellite outposts of larger companies, with focused training needs and limited technological options. DVD customers also tend to prefer working with tangible products and printed documentation rather than software and electronic records. We make sure these customers also receive access to printable tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
Key benefits of DVD training include:
- Extremely cost-effective, efficient, and portable
- Pay only for the necessary courses
- Simple, flexible, and reusable format
- No need for Internet connectivity
- Playable 24/7 in any U.S. DVD player or computer
Things to consider:
- Cannot be updated electronically with new content
- Cannot automatically track individual viewing time
- Requires manual grading and recordkeeping for paper tests