Computer-Based Training via Convergence Training Viewer
Convergence Training Viewer courses are computer-based training (CBT) modules delivered via our free management software with basic recordkeeping features for customers who may conduct individual self-paced training or present training to groups.
Our Training Viewer is a free desktop software program best suited for small to medium sized companies who are tech-savvy and may prefer to keep electronic records locally without the need for a full learning management system.
These customers may also appreciate the benefits of more robust Training Viewer features, including manual training record entry and SCORM course import capabilities.
Key benefits of Convergence Training Viewer include:
- Free, software with integrated tracking and reporting
- Pay only for the necessary courses
- Training can be conducted individually or presented to a group
- Versatile and reusable software courses can be updated or added via the Internet
- Import your own SCORM training courses
- Playable 24/7 from any workstation or laptop without the need for continuous Internet connectivity
Things to consider:
- Application must be installed on a single computer
- Requires moderate level of experience with use of software
- Must have an Internet connection for optimal catalog, download, and update performance