Dispel some of the common myths about asbestos by educating your team about Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM) and how to work safely around them. This course describes the most common types of asbestos as well as the hazards asbestos may present. It provides an overview of the history of asbestos use, exposure limits, detection, prevention, and regulation. It also covers some of the potential effects of long-term exposure including asbestosis, lung cancer, and mesothelioma.
- The physical properties of asbestos
- The historical and present uses of asbestos
- Asbestos exposure risks and health effects
- The various types of materials containing asbestos
- Potential asbestos-containing materials in the workplace
- Safety measures to prevent exposure
26 Minutes (16 min. video + 10 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.