Diversity is acknowledging, accepting, and respecting differences among people. These differences can include age, class, race, and gender. Companies can increase their creativity and openness to different ideas by building and encouraging a diverse workforce. This course covers the definition and benefits of diversity, the challenges in a diverse workplace, and how employees can be proactive and positive on a daily basis to promote the differences between workers.
- Globalization and diversity
- Several terms associated with diversity
- Some facts about workforce diversity
- The benefits of diversity
- The challenges of diversity
- Proactive behaviors to promote diversity
- The role of workplace sensitivity training
21 Minutes (13 min. video + 8 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.