This course covers the importance of creating emergency action plans in preparation for unexpected emergencies, accidents, and evacuations at industrial workplaces. Based on OSHA standards and recognized industry best practices, this course is intended as an introduction or refresher course for general industry workers and those responsible for developing an emergency action plan.
- List items in a typical emergency action plan
- List types of employee roles in an emergency
- st sources for medical care in an emergency
- Identify different types of emergency personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Describe requirements for evacuation routes, exits, and assembly points
- State why emergency training is important
20 Minutes (12 min. video + 8 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.