If a person’s not breathing and their heart is not beating, they can die or suffer permanent brain damage very quickly. In situations like this, it’s important to know how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation, or CPR. This course explains when and how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The proper process for providing Hands-Only CPR is also explained.
- Explain when to summon emergency medical assistance if a person's heart isn't beating
- Explain what CPR is
- Explain when to provide CPR
- List four things to check before performing CPR on a person
- Explain how to provide CPR
- Explain how to perform Hands-Only CPR
23 Minutes (14 min. video + 9 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.