Dehydration can be a serious health concern and if severe enough, can even be fatal. This course explains ways to stay properly hydrated, explains how people get dehydrated and symptoms of dehydration, and explains first aid techniques for mild and severe dehydration.
- List the four main aspects of keeping properly hydrated
- State how to stay well hydrated
- Explain how people get dehydrated
- List some ways to avoid dehydration
- Describe some first aid for mild dehydration
- Explain what to do if someone has severe dehydration
18 Minutes (11 min. video + 7 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.