Head injuries are common at work. In some cases, they can be quite minor, but in others, they can be very serious or even deadly. In this course, you’ll learn some tips for avoiding head injuries, how to recognize a concussion, how to provide first aid for minor and more serious head injuries, and how to provide first aid if the person has lost consciousness.
- List some ways to avoid suffering a head injury at work
- Explain how to provide first aid for minor head injuries
- Explain what a concussion is
- Explain how to recognize a mild concussion and a more severe concussion
- Explain first aid for a mild concussion
- Explain first aid for a more severe concussion
- Explain first aid for someone with a head injury who's lost consciousness
- Explain how to recognize more severe head injuries
- Explain how to provide first aid for someone with more severe head injuries
16 Minutes (10 min. video + 6 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.