This course provides important information on flammable and combustible liquids found in a variety of industrial workplaces. Based on OSHA standards, this course helps raise awareness of the potential hazards presented by common workplace products while offering practical instruction on labeling, storage, handling, and managing spills and waste to help establish safe work habits for yourself and your team.
- The difference between flammable and combustible
- Classes of flammable and combustible liquids
- Sources of ignition and how to control them
- Proper storage
- Fire control
- Safe work practices
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910, Subpart H – Hazardous Materials
- 1910.106 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- NFPA 30 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code
24 Minutes (15 min. video + 9 min. test
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.