Give your forklift safety a boost. This forklift training video provides your employees with the basic operating procedures that will protect them from the most common forklift accidents. This course includes important information required by OSHA as well as recognized best practices on powered industrial truck operation. This course can be used as an introduction to forklift safety or as a refresher on forklift basics.
Information in this course can be applied to most powered industrial trucks, even those using attachments (such as clamptrucks). This course covers the most common types of forklifts used in general industry and warehouse environments. It doesn’t cover rough terrain forklifts, aerial work platforms, or forklifts with extendable booms.
- How a forklift works and moves
- The importance of performing inspections
- Safe methods of forklift operation
- Safe procedures for working around pedestrians and other equipment
- Common forklift hazards
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178 Recognized industry best practices Contributions by Frederick Heath, industry expert – material handling equipment
50 Minutes (31 min. video + 19 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.