Each year in the U.S., food contamination leads to millions of illnesses and thousands of deaths. Salmonella poisoning, E. coli, Listeria, Hepatitis, and Norovirus can all be contracted by poor hand hygiene and can have potentially deadly consequences. Knowing proper hand hygiene techniques, the routes of hand contamination, the importance of the time spent washing the hands, and the difference between soaps and sanitizers will help keep you and your co-workers safe from the many foodborne illnesses that surround us.
- Dangers posed by foodborne illnesses
- Types of food contaminants
- How to wash the hands with soap and water
- Proper technique for using hand sanitizer
- General hand hygiene practices
15 Minutes (9 min. video + 6 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.