This course provides basic guidelines for performing a job hazard analysis (JHA) in a variety of industrial workplaces. Based on industry best practices and OSHA guidelines, this course offers insights into why a JHA is a critical part of any safety program. From identifying common workplace hazards to accepted means of hazard control, this course provides the fundamental elements critical to establishing safe work habits for yourself and your team.
- Definition of a hazard
- Definition of a job hazard analysis
- Importance of the job hazard analysis process
- How to perform a job hazard analysis
- How to control hazards
- When to review the job hazard analysis
- OSHA Publication 3071: Job Hazard Analysis
- Safety and Health Program Management Guidelines: Issuance of Voluntary Guidelines
26 Minutes (16 min. video + 10 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.