Don't count on luck, count on the lock. Protect yourself and your team from unintentional exposure to all types of hidden energy with this course that describes hazardous energy types and energy control procedures, including preparation, shutdown, isolation, lockout, stored energy check, verification, and release of lockout. Additional topics include lockout hardware and administration of an Energy Control Program (ECP). This course is intended for the "authorized employees" who typically perform lockout/tagout procedures.
- Define lockout/tagout
- Describe why hazardous energy is a problem
- Differentiate between an "authorized" and "affected" employee
- List in order and describe the six steps of an effective energy control program
- Describe lockout hardware
- Describe the training requirements for lockout tagout
- Describe the role of a primary authorized employee during a group lockout
- Describe the procedure for restarting affected equipment
28 Minutes (17 min. video + 11 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.