This course discusses the development of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 (the Mine Act) and the creation of the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). It also discusses MSHA activities, CFR Title 30 - Part 46 required training topics, and compliant documentation.
- State the origins of the Mine Act
- Describe how the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) was created and what its mission is
- State the purpose of Part 46 of Title 30 Code of Federal Regulations
- List the training requirements for miners and contractors at surface mines
- State the basic compliance requirements for miner training and documentation
24 Minutes (15 min. video + 9 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.