Every day, someone decides to give up their sight, hearing, fingers, toes, or worse to save a few seconds of effort. Sure it can be inconvenient and uncomfortable, but properly using personal protective equipment (PPE) sure is better than many unfortunate alternatives. Use this course to educate yourself and your team on head protection, eye and face protection, hand protection, foot protection, respiratory protection, and hearing protection.
- Identify various types of personal protective equipment
- State the intended purpose for different types of personal protective equipment
- Describe specific personal protective equipment required for certain work conditions and hazards
- Identify appropriate personal protective equipment for a given environment or task
- Differentiate between subclasses of a given type of personal protective equipment and define their limits of protection
40 Minutes (25 min. video + 15 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.