RCRA - Generator, Container, and Tank Requirements
Train your employees about the regulations established by RCRA for generators (anyone that generates hazardous waste) for waste minimization, container management, waste tanks, and air emissions.Training Time: 45 Minutes
The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) was passed by congress in 1976 to manage hazardous wastes. RCRA regulations apply to any company that generates, transports, treats, stores, or disposes of hazardous waste. Generators (anyone that generates a hazardous waste) represent the first step in the management of hazardous waste. This course covers the classifications of generators and their regulatory requirements, waste minimization, container management requirements, hazardous waste tanks, and air emission standards and controls.
- Differentiate between the different classifications of hazardous waste generators
- Describe the regulations for hazardous waste accumulation
- Describe the requirements for tanks and containers used for storing hazardous waste
- Explain air emission standards
- Define volatile organic compounds
- 40 CFR 262 - Standards applicable to generators of hazardous waste
45 Minutes (28 min. video + 17 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.