This course covers more advanced guidelines and best practices for safety in a variety of industrial workplaces. With safety topics including working around mobile equipment, hazardous chemicals, and moving machine parts, this course provides advanced concepts critical to establishing safe work habits for yourself and your team.
- Working safely with machines, tools, mobile equipment, special jobs, chemicals, and difficult work processes
- Machine guarding, E-stops, motion disconnects, and lockout/tagout policies
- Tips for walking on slippery surfaces and in bad weather
- Guidelines for personal protective equipment, clothing, and jewelry at the workplace
- General industry best practices and a range of OSHA safety standards
22 Minutes (14 min. video + 8 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.