Chemicals are frequently used and stored in industrial environments. It is imperative to handle them with care and wear appropriate PPE to avoid exposure. If an accident does occur, however, safety showers and eye washes can be used to cleanse the affected area and decrease the extent of injury. Knowing use procedures, maintenance practices, and the locations of safety showers and eye washes will reduce the risk of serious injury and lead to safer conditions in the workplace.
- Chemical related skin and eye injuries
- Personal protective equipment and chemical safety
- Types of safety showers and eye washes
- How to operate and use safety showers and eye washes
- Helping an accident victim use a safety shower or eye wash
- Maintaining and testing safety showers and eye washes
28 Minutes (17 min. video + 11 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.