Employees constantly encounter conflicts with bosses, changing responsibilities, financial pressures and many other situations that can lead to stress. Workplace stress can negatively affect a company due to decreased attendance, proficiency, and productivity. This course will help workers identify potential stressful situations, become aware of the effects stress can have on their health, relationships, and careers, as well as list ways to manage stress.
- Current statistics about the impact of stress in the workplace
- Positive and negative aspects of stress
- Types of stressors
- Symptoms of stress
- Stress and work performance
- When stress is out of control
- Techniques for managing stress
20 Minutes (12 min. video + 8 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.