This course covers some of the more important OSHA requirements for supported scaffolds, as well as basic safe practices for working on or near these scaffolds. It is intended as an introductory or refresher course for construction and general industry workers who will be working on or near scaffold systems.
- Types of supported scaffolds
- Hazards associated with supported scaffolds
- OSHA requirements for scaffold assembly and work
- How to perform a job hazard analysis
- Safe work practices
- Fall protection requirements
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926.451: Scaffold - General Requirements
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.28: Safety requirements for scaffolding
- Recognized best practices
40 Minutes (25 min. video + 15 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.